Friday, April 16, 2010

P.S. Eliot

My Photos | drinkin' hamm's in appleton, wi-summer tour 2009 | P.S. Eliot

It's happened before. I put a record on from a band I've never heard before and instantly fall in love with them. But, it has never been quite like this.
When I first listened to this band's demo I felt instantly compelled, bobbed my head along the whole time and enjoyed it immensely. The next day I decided to listen to their LP. What struck me was this; the sound was very different, the vocal were less distorted the flow was less punk-like, and apparently (after reading into this) I found that they had replaced band members. Regardless, although I was thrown off originally, after the first few minutes of listening I very soon found something else I really liked about the sound, something different, and again I was compelled just as before.
Twice with one band.
Slap me silly.

The Bike Wreck Demo (2008)

Introverted Romance In Our Troubled Minds (2009)

1 comment:

  1. this is a very attractive group; i've added the photo here to my erotic pictures folder; thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete