Thursday, July 22, 2010

Right Away, Great Captain

My Photos | its like im thinking | Right Away, Great Captain!

My tattoo artist introduced me to this fine young gentleman's music.

Now, I have another hardcore post pending but since my roommate is on WoW and hates when I upload (because the lag kills him) I'm posting this as these albums are already on mediafire.

Anyway, the man has a nice voice and it's pretty relaxing acoustic stuff reminds me a little of Elliot Smith but with more structured guitar work. His albums are supposed to tell the story of a 17th century sailor who catches his wife cheating on him with his own brother. I can't comment on that though, as I actually haven't listened to a full album through yet. I always seem to get distracted...

The Bitter End (2007)
The Eventually Home (2008)

*He has a new album coming out soon which will complete the story of the sailor so I'll likely append it to this post whenever that happens

1 comment:

  1. Shmmaaahhh! My level 68 shamen dwarf warrior knight lagged due to your crummy internet usage and a skeleton were-bear creep killed me.

    I hate you. Fortunately, I have cheetos and mountain dew, so it evens out, n00b!

    ReplyDelete